|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Studio album by BTS|
|Released||September 7, 2016|
|Genre||J-pop, pop, dance-pop, hip hop, R&B|
|Next||Blood Sweat & Tears|
Youth is the second Japanese studio album by BTS. This album was released on September 7, 2016. The album features 13 tracks, including the Japanese versions of different BTS's songs, as well as three original Japanese songs.
- Introduction: Youth
- Run (Japanese Ver.)
- Fire (Japanese Ver.)
- Dope (Japanese Ver.) (超ヤベー)
- Good Day
- Save Me (Japanese Ver.)
- Boyz with Fun (Japanese Ver.) (フンタン少年団)
- Silver Spoon (Japanese Ver.) (ペップセ)
- Wishing on a star
- Butterfly (Japanese Ver.)
- For You
- I Need U (Japanese Ver.)
- Epilogue: Young Forever (Japanese Ver.)
- "Youth" album charts:
- Peaked at #1 on Japan Oricon Daily Album Chart.
- Peaked at #1 on Japan Oricon Weekly Album Chart.
| To view the Youth gallery, click here.