|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Studio album by BTS|
|Original title||WAKE UP|
|Released||December 24, 2014|
|Genre||J-pop, pop, dance-pop, hip hop, R&B|
"Hitman" Bang (co-producer)
Wake Up is the debut Japanese studio album by BTS. This album was released on December 24, 2014. The album features 13 tracks, including the Japanese versions of "No More Dream", "Boy in Luv" and "Danger". As well as two original Japanese songs: "The Stars" and "Wake Up".
- The Stars
- Jump (Japanese Ver.)
- Danger (Japanese Ver.)
- Boy In Luv (Japanese Ver.)
- Just One Day (Japanese Ver.)
- I Like It (Japanese Ver.) (いいね!)
- I Like It Part 2 ~At That Place~ (いいね！Pt.2～あの場所で～)
- No More Dream (Japanese Ver.)
- Attack on Bangtan (Japanese Ver.) (進撃の防弾)
- N.O (Japanese Ver.)
- Wake Up
- "Wake Up" album charts:
- Peaked at #2 on Japan Oricon Daily Album Chart.
- Peaked at #3 on Japan Oricon Weekly Album Chart.
| To view the Wake Up (album) gallery, click here.