Taekook (Tae/hyung and Jung/kook) is the friendship pairing between V and Jungkook. This is one of the most popular ships in the fandom. As two of the cheekiest members, they are very loud, funny, and mischievious. Taehyung and Jungkook are very close and always joke around together. They’re also the maknaes of BTS.
- Vkook (V and Jung/kook)
- Junghyung (Jung/kook and Tae/hyung)
- Tangkook (Ta/ehyung and Ju/ngkook)
- Kookv (Jung/kook and V)
- They both can sing.
- Their original hair colours were both brown.
- Both have ear piercings.
- Both can rap.
- Both born in Korea.
- V was born in 1995, whilst Jungkook was born in 1997.
- V is one of the vocalists in the BTS, whilst Jungkook is the main vocalist.
- V has been in a drama, whilst Jungkook hasn't.
- Jungkook has been on King of Masked Singer, however V hasn't.
- Jungkook was born in Busan, South Korea, whilst V was born in Daegu, South Korea.
- They both are in the band BTS.
- They are the maknaes of BTS.
- They covered Hwang Chi Yeol's A Daily Song in Run BTS episode 28, behind the scene, and in a Bangtan Bomb
| To view the Taekook gallery, click here.